SMALL FIRE IN JOSHUA TREE FROM SMOKING IN BED

SMALL FIRE IN JOSHUA TREE FROM SMOKING IN BED

San Bernardino County firefighters remind residents not to smoke in bed. Fire Captain Mark Murphy said Joshua Tree firefighters were called out about 6:50 this morning to the 62000 block of Mountain View Circle to put out a small fire caused by a man smoking in a sleeping bag. The duplex suffered mostly smoke damage in the bedroom.

Share

Leave a Reply

dialog-information.png
Z107.7 News and kcdzfm.com requests that you respect this comment section and others by keeping your comments civil and on-topic. We reserve the right to reject or remove any comments with purposely incorrect facts, threatening, abusive, obscene, or defamatory language or innuendos. We will not accept anonymous posting.
 

  

  

  

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>