SMALL ELECTRICAL FIRE DISPLACES FAMILY IN LANDERS

SMALL ELECTRICAL FIRE DISPLACES FAMILY IN LANDERS

The Red Cross helped a family that was displaced Saturday morning by a small electrical fire in Landers. According to Fire Captain Trent Blanchard, a small fire started in a cabinet in front of an electrical switch. Due to the smoke damage, the family had to leave the home.

Leave a Reply

dialog-information.png
Z107.7 News and kcdzfm.com requests that you respect this comment section and others by keeping your comments civil and on-topic. We reserve the right to reject or remove any comments with purposely incorrect facts, threatening, abusive, obscene, or defamatory language or innuendos. We will not accept anonymous posting.
 

  

  

  

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>