JOSHUA TREE FIRE RESCUES CAMPER WITH NUT ALLERGY

JOSHUA TREE FIRE RESCUES CAMPER WITH NUT ALLERGY

A teen camper in Joshua Tree National Park mistakenly ate nuts yesterday and needed help from the Joshua Tree fire station paramedics. According to Fire Captain Mark Murphy, about 1 p.m., a teen, who was with a group camping at Sheep Pass campground, ate some nuts and suffered an allergic reaction. Paramedics went to the site and gave the teen some Benadryl, and then transported the camper to Hi-Desert Medical Center for treatment.

Leave a Reply

dialog-information.png
Z107.7 News and kcdzfm.com requests that you respect this comment section and others by keeping your comments civil and on-topic. We reserve the right to reject or remove any comments with purposely incorrect facts, threatening, abusive, obscene, or defamatory language or innuendos. We will not accept anonymous posting.
 

  

  

  

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>